Is ready for y’all to look at. Link below.
I took 3 rolls of film for my photo class and I overexposed ALL of them. That officially means the only class that I am sucking in is the class thats related to my major. Lame. Also, I might want to try to stop falling asleep in Visual Culture class.
And thats all I got to say ’bout that.
This one is a picture of Brendon looking at the tv stand we bought with love. It was a $400 stand. We bought it for $50. Brand new. Hell yah!
In line with my pledge to update more regularly I am here to give you the down-low on today, Sunday. I don’t have to work, which is AWESOME. I am going to take pictures for my photography project, which I am going into school tomorrow to develop. Right now I am just trying to get Brendon to stop playing Link’s Crossbow Training and come take a walk with me for pics and bubble tea. Oh, did I mention it is super sunny and nice here today?!
I also have to figure out when and how to make my film for media arts. Its just getting confusing now. Also, I will go to hot yoga at 6 o’clock.
I will update this evening with pics from today!
Oh, and if you haven’t seen the movie “Vicky Christina Barcelona” yet, I suggest it. It was really excellent!
Sorry I have not updated in like 3 weeks! Its been pretty busy trying to get back into the swing of things at school and work.
In quick point form, important things that have happened in this time:
– I got Wii fit
– We hooked my computer up to the tv, so now the big tv is my computer screen.
– I learned how to develop and print my own b&w photos!!
– I like all my classes this semester
– I am making a movie for media arts class that I will post on here when it is done next friday.
Now I am going to post some of my print media experiments to prove I actually have been up to something!
E-town was fun!
But, its good to be home.
I made Egg Foo Young for dinner tonight an it was really good.
Also, I have no idea what I am doing for new years.
I had a ton of weird dreams last night. Really really weird.
First off, let me just say, it is fucking cold here.
Also, I wish Brendon was here because everyone is so disappointed he is not. I don’t blame them, he’s a pretty swell guy.
Ok, so I don’t really wanna type out stories of what has already happened, because most of the people who actually read this blog already know all about them because they were involved. So instead, I am just going to make a list of all the exciting things.
– The earliest I’ve gone to bed while in E-town was 3:00 a.m. Mostly though, I’ve been up until at least 4.
-I almost froze to death whilst trying to catch a cab at the wee hours of the morning.
– I’ve seen my loves Shea, Alysha, and Becky and had lots of fun with all, and I’ve also gotten to catch up with Justin, Vlad, Oey, Julian, Brandon, Jordan and I got to meet Becky’s feller Allan.
– I caught Janet making out in a car
– I failed at gingerbread
– ummm I know there’s more but I already forget.
So I am going to share some really old and really funny pictures I found on the computer at home.